Kellogg's Cúl Camp 2012
Cúl Camp Date: 23/07/12 - 27/07/12
Kellogg's Cúl Camps encourages children to learn and develop sporting and life-skills by participating in a Gaelic Games, in a fun, non-competitive environment.
Irrespective of sporting skill or ability, at Kellogg's Cúl Camps children are encouraged to:
- Hone their sporting skills through participation in Gaelic Games.
- Learn new ideas and meet new people
- Develop a keen sense of fair-play and personal achievement
- Stay active and healthy!
- Have FUN!
Children will also receive a full set of Vhi playing gear (jersey, shorts and socks) and a nifty knapsack!
Cúl Camp Application
Saffron Og Application
Family Cost (brothers/sisters):
2 Family Members - £65
3 Family members -£95
4 Family members - £95
5 Family members - £95
6+ more family members - £105
Click to download Form
What to Bring
1. Packed Lunch (Supervised half hour between 12 & 1 pm)
2. Suitable playing gear e.g. Runners
3. Change of gear on wet days
4. Towel, sun cream if necessary
5. Your hurl and helmet for Hurling Camp
The Coaching Team
The staff on the Kellogg's Cul Camps are experienced quality coaches (male & female), who have GAA coaching qualifications. They are enthusiastic people who have a proven record of interacting personally with children.
To avoid disappointment book early.
For Further InformationContact Ciara Ferry (County Coordinator) or log onto http://www.kelloggsculcamps.gaa.ie/